Mixed Berries and Chia Seed Overnight Oats
- 1/2 cup Quaker Oats rolled oats
- 1/4 cup Chia Seeds
- 1/4 cup Roasted Flax Seeds
- 1 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 2 tspn Maple syrup (Honey or any other sweetener to taste)
- 1 cup Frozen Berries of choice
- 4 tspn Greek Yogurt
- 1 tspn Chopped Mixed Nuts
Place the oats, chia seeds, milk, flax seeds and nuts in a jar with a lid. Refrigerate overnight.
- Puree the berries. (I usually incorporate this into my smoothie routine, so I either use leftover smoothie or just blend up a huge smoothie batch so I have a little extra for the oats. You don’t HAVE to do this, but it’s a nice way to add some fruit and color.)
Stir oats with your frozen berry puree and top with yogurt and more berries, nuts, honey, whatever you like.