Cajun Shrimp and Shelled Edamame Salad
A simple salad with bold colors is a beautiful definition of “less is more”. Fresh flavors of Marinated Cajun Shrimp, herbs, and edamame make for a filling green bowl.
- 6 units Large shrimp marinated in Cajun Seasoning
- 1 tbsp Olive oil (for drizzling)
- 1/4 tbsp Salt and pepper (to taste)
- 1/2 tbsp Paprika (to taste)
- 1/4 cup cilantro (chopped (may also use basil, mint, or thyme))
- ½ cup shelled edamame
- 2 cups Enough to fill the desired bowl (Lettuce of choice, cut into bite-sized pieces (I used romaine))
- Baked Cajun Shrimp:
Preheat oven to 300F. Then drizzle marinated cajun shrimp with olive oil and season with salt, pepper, paprika, and cilantro.
Fill a bowl with lettuce. Top with shrimp, edamame, and season to taste with salt and pepper. Dress with a drizzle of dressing or oils an vinegar of choice.