In today’s fast-moving, high stakes life you have to keep running even to stand still so your fitness and health are of paramount importance. You just can’t afford to be unfit, unhealthy, or unconcerned about your body and health. You need to lose all those excess pounds of fat that have stealthily accumulated over time even as you have been busy living your life.
Excess fat creates many health problems for you like type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, heart diseases and strokes, certain types of cancer, fatty liver disease, kidney disease, and problems in pregnancy.
You Can Do This
It’s never too late to start caring about your health. Step off the weighing machine and start working out to get rid of all the excess fat. Change your diet. Some of the most effective fat burning foods that you should consume are grapefruit, green tea, cayenne pepper, ginger, blueberries, spirulina, green apples, broccoli, red grapes, and alfalfa.
- Grapefruits – It contains several enzymes that help burn off fat. Eat them before you have your meal.
- Green Tea – Its caffeine acts as a stimulant and helps in fat burning allowing you to better exercise. It contains a range of antioxidants called “catechins” that increase your metabolism and help burn fat which reduces your weight.
- Cayenne Pepper – It increases your rate of metabolism and also helps in burning calories. As they are spicy consuming them raises your body temperature making your body cool down. This makes your body lose calories.
- Ginger – It contains compounds like shogaols and gingerols which stimulate several biological activities in your body that fight obesity. It is especially helpful in reducing belly fat.
- Blueberries – They influence the genes that regulate fat burning and its storage, help reduce abdominal fat, and lower the cholesterol in your body. Blueberries also lower triglycerides and optimize blood sugar levels both of which aid in weight loss.
- Spirulina – It is a high nutrient, low-calorie food in the form of a powder. It helps you lose weight without losing nutrition. It has become very popular in recent times with many people adopting it.
- Green Apples – They are high in fiber which increases the metabolism rate in your body. Make sure you consume the peel as well. They contain less fat which is exactly what you need.
- Broccoli – It contains calcium which increases the fat loss rate in your body. The natural calcium from broccoli is more effective than calcium from supplements so eating broccoli is a good idea.
- Red Grapes – They are the only grapes that contain “ellagic” acid which has a fat-burning effect when eaten. It slows the growth of existing fat cells and discourages the formation of new fat cells.
- Alfalfa – It increases your ability to break down fat or lipids in your body especially triglycerides and cholesterol. It also reduces the absorption of cholesterol.
View this post on Instagram
Boosting your metabolic rate can help you lose body fat. However, most "fat-burning" supplements on the market are either unsafe, ineffective or both. Fortunately, several natural foods and beverages have been shown to increase your metabolism and promote fat loss. Here are 10 healthy foods that help you burn fat. . . . . . . . . · · · · · #fatburner #fatburnermega #fitness #fatburnerextreme #fatburners #fatburn #weightloss #fatburning #fatloss #workout #gym #weightlossjourney #fitfam #diet #healthylifestyle #fatburningworkout #mysuperbodytransformation #giveyourbodyapeptalk #fatburningfoods #fatloss #fatlosstips #fatlossforwomen #fatburnerpills #greentea
A Whole New You!
These foods help you in reducing the fat content in your body making you fit, agile, and lighter. You will feel the spring in your step even as people around you are amazed at the incredible transformation you have gone through. Change has never felt this good!