Are you tired of carrying around the extra weight that you have accumulated in your body? If you are that’s great news your good health. Being aware of your excess weight is the first step towards leading a healthy, happy, and wholesome life.
Why Excess Weight is Dangerous for You?
Being overweight and obese is very dangerous for you as it is the reason why you might end up suffering from illnesses like type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, heart disease, strokes, cancer, osteoarthritis, fatty liver disease, kidney disease, and for women even pregnancy problems. This is why you must immediately begin your efforts to lose all that extra weight you are currently carrying.
What is Keto Diet?
This is why you must switch to a “keto” diet immediately. A keto diet is a very low-carb, high-fat diet that involves drastically reducing your carbohydrate intake and replacing it with fat. This puts your body into a metabolic state called “ketosis.” Then your body starts burning fat for energy and turns fat into ketones in your liver thereby supplying energy for your brain. A keto diet also reduces your blood sugar and insulin levels.
This means you have to say a big no to foods like sweets, sugar, corn, potato, beetroot, bakery products, fruits, and processed foods.
View this post on Instagram
6 BASIC KETO RULES🔥 The keto diet is pretty simple: Eat mostly healthy fats (75 percent of your daily calories), some protein (20 percent) and a very small amount of carbs (5 percent). This combo will put you into nutritional ketosis. Choose low-carb foods such as meat, fish, eggs, vegetables and good fats. . . . · · · · · #keto #ketodiet #ketosis #ketogenic #ketogenicdiet #ketolife #ketofam #lchf #lowcarb #ketolifestyle #ketoweightloss #ketocommunity #ketones #ketofood #ketorecipes #ketogeniclifestyle #weightloss #lowcarbhighfat #eatfatlosefat #ketoliving #highfat #ketoresults #ketogenicliving #ketogains #ketonesforfuel #ketoeats #weightlossjourney #lowcarbdiet #mysuperbodytransformation #giveyourbodyapeptalk
- No Sweets – It makes you consume fewer calories and thus helps you lose weight. Avoid foods like junk foods, sugary foods, sodas, colas, salad dressings, ketchup, sauces, and sweets so that you can reduce the sugar intake in your body.
- No Sugar – Replace high sugar foods with healthful options so that you can get all the needed minerals and vitamins without the added calories. You should avoid sugar by reading product labels, avoiding simple carbohydrates; avoiding artificial sugars, avoiding soda, specialty coffee, and sweetened tea.
- No Corn, Potato, & Beetroot – Corn increases belly fat so avoiding it is a good decision. Potatoes are not a good food if you are looking for a permanent weight loss. It makes your body slow down its metabolism and burn fewer calories making it very difficult to initiate and maintain weight loss. It is commonly believed that drinking beetroot juice helps you lose weight but there isn’t enough scientific evidence to support this belief. Hence avoid beetroot as it contains a very high amount of sugar.
- No Bakery Products – Bakery products like pastries, cookies, cakes, and white bread contain a lot of added sugar which can spike your blood sugar levels. They lead to a 40% greater risk of gaining weight and obesity.
- No Fruits – You should avoid all high-calorie fruits when you want to lose weight like avocados, grapes, dry fruits, bananas, and mangoes.
- No Processed Foods – Processed foods are full of chemicals, are addictive which makes you crave more of it. They contain a high amount of calories and sugar which are terrible for your body when you are trying to lose weight. So avoid them like the plague!
Less is More!
So avoid these foods strictly and watch your weight machine as it gives you the happy news that you have been waiting for. If you start working out also you will quickly shed those extra pounds that have been such a drag on you. So less of you mean more of a healthy you!