Loaded with grated carrots, nuts and cinnamon flavor these carrot cake overnight oats let you get away with eating something that tastes like cake for breakfast! Vegan and gluten-free.
- 1/2 cup steel-cut oats
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond
- 3 Tablespoons grated carrots
- 1 Tablespoon Greek Yogurt
- 1 Tablespoon Organic honey
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 Tablespoon chopped walnuts
Place all ingredients except the nuts in a container and stir until well combined.
Seal with a lid and place in the fridge overnight (or at least a couple hours).
Bring out of the fridge in the morning and stir.
You’ll notice that the oats soak up a lot of the liquid so you may want to add a
little more almond milk before serving. Top oats with chopped nuts and serve.