- 6 units Large shrimp marinated in Cajun Seasoning
- 1 tbsp Olive oil for drizzling
- 1/4 tbsp Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 tbsp Paprika to taste
- 1/4 cup cilantro chopped (may also use basil, mint, or thyme)
- ½ cup shelled edamame
- 2 cups Enough to fill the desired bowl Lettuce of choice, cut into bite-sized pieces (I used romaine)
Baked Cajun Shrimp:
Preheat oven to 300F. Then drizzle marinated cajun shrimp with olive oil and season with salt, pepper, paprika, and cilantro.
Fill a bowl with lettuce. Top with shrimp, edamame, and season to taste with salt and pepper. Dress with a drizzle of dressing or oils an vinegar of choice.