Even though you are busy with your work, personal, and social life you must take time out to care for yourself and your body. You need to detoxify your body at regular intervals so that you can maintain a fit and healthy body at all times. You don’t have to go to a hospital for that. You can safely and effectivelydetox your body in the comfort of your home by consuming the right foods.
Where Do Toxins Come From?
Toxins come from a variety of places like the air, water, pesticides, contaminated animals and fish, and can also be absorbed through your skin. Personal care products like shampoos, perfumes, make-up, and lotions contain toxins that are harmful to your body. Some toxins come through your food supplements, toothpaste, and medications since most of them contain gelatin.
Toxins damage our bodies in multiple ways. They poison our enzymes which then don’t work properly, displace structural elements rendering our bones weak, damage your internal organs, damage DNA which increases the rate of aging and degeneration, adversely modify gene expression, and interfere with our hormones and cause imbalances.
Help is Near
Luckily Mother Nature has given us natural detoxifying foods like lemon, turmeric, grapefruit, broccoli, ginger, and water that we can consume and detox our body. They are all easily available at your nearest supermarket and don’t cost much.
View this post on Instagram
Detoxification — or detox — is a popular buzzword. It typically implies following a specific diet or using special products that claim to rid your body of toxins, thereby improving health and promoting weight loss. Fortunately, your body is well-equipped to eliminate toxins and doesn’t require special diets or expensive supplements to do so. That said, you can enhance your body’s natural detoxification system. My post shows 9 foods to rejuvenate your body’s detoxification system. . . . . . . . · · · · · #detox #detoxification #detoxificationstrategist #detoxificationprocess #detoxificationblend #plantbased #detoxify #shakedownjuice #health #weightloss #weightmanagment #detoxificationprogram #healing #rawvegan #essentialoils #healthylifestyle #detoxificationtime #detoxyourbody #vegan #fasting #autoimmunedisease #healthyfood #wellness #healthyliving #fitness #detoxyourlife #detoxificationmodeon #mysuperbodytransformation #giveyourbodyapeptalk
- Lemon – It contains the antioxidant vitamin C which fights disease-forming free radicals and also is beneficial for your skin. It helps restore the body’s pH balance and benefits your immune system.
- Turmeric – It increases the production of important enzymes that detoxify your blood even as it goes to your liver by breaking down the toxins.
- Grapefruit – It flushes out the toxins from every part of your body and the vitamins and minerals in it speed up the cleansing process. They work well as a detox diet.
- Broccoli – It contains nutrients such as gluconasturtiin, glucoraphanin, and glucobrassicin which neutralize and remove undesirable toxins. You will feel lighter in body and more able to cope with stress.
- Ginger – It stimulates the processes of digestion, circulation, and sweating in our body thereby cleansing it. It also removes toxins from your liver, colon, and other organs.
- Water – Freshwater cleanses the toxins from our vital organs and flushes the natural pathways of our body through which the toxins are removed. It also helps the liver do its function better.
Fight the Good Fight!
Keeping your body free from toxins becomes easy when you consume these foods in the right measure. You will feel energetic, fresh, fit, and healthy and face your problems with renewed vigor. The best part is that you get to choose your anti-poison!