A flavorful fruit smoothie is a great way to start your day. This drink is as delicious as breakfast but also serves well as an afternoon snack or even a frosty dessert.
Mango Banana Health Smoothie
- 1 cup cubed peeled ripe mango
- 3/4 cup sliced ripe banana (about 1 medium)
- 2/3 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tsp shaved almonds
- 1 tsp sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup ice cubes
- Put the ice cubes, almond milk, mango pieces, banana, honey and vanilla extract in a blender. Start the blender on high for about 1 minute.
- Once ready, pour in a glass and garnish with shaved almonds and sunflower seeds.