Oatmeal with no cooking necessary, these Strawberry Shortcake Overnight Oats are loaded with fresh strawberries and make you feel like you’re having dessert for breakfast.
Strawberry Shortcake Overnight Oats
- 1/2 cup Steel Cut Oats
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup chopped strawberries + more for serving
- 2 Tablespoons Plain Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract sunflower seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon Chia Seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon Sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup Whey Isolate Protein Powder
- Place all ingredients in a container and stir until well combined. Seal with a lid and place in the fridge overnight (or at least a couple hours). Bring out of the fridge in the morning and stir. You’ll notice that the oats soak up a lot of the liquid so you may want to add a little more almond milk before serving. Top oats with additional chopped strawberries and serve.