This is a quick, easy and a very healthy appetizer dish which even vegetarians can enjoy.
Crispy Tamarind Cauliflower Bites
They make a great after-school snack, side dish idea and can be served at parties too. Dipped in a Tangy sauce, even the kids will fall in love with them.
- 1 medium head cauliflower (broken into florets)
- 2 Tbsps good quality olive oil (or avocado oil)
- 4 Tbsps coconut aminos (or light soy sauce)
- 3 Tbsps organic tomato paste
- 2 Tbsps raw honey
- 1/2 Tbsp garlic salt
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 Tbsp smoked paprika
- 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
Preheat your oven to 350 F. and line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
In a large glass bowl add all ingredients except the cauliflower, then whisk to combine.
Toss in the cauliflower florets, making sure to coat them well.
Spread the cauliflower evenly, onto the prepared baking tray and bake for about 30 minutes, tossing once during cooking time, until they soften a bit and get crispy-brown on the sides.